« PREV            NEXT » 
  •  

Rollover thumbnails to enlarge images

THE CARTWRIGHT HOUSE

Formally referred to as the Annex, the Cartwright House offers suites for guests who wish to enjoy a quiet reprieve, while still enjoying breakfast in the dining rooms and use of the common rooms of the main Inn. With a private entrance that is a fifty foot walk outside the main building, the Cartwright House is the oldest section of the Inn, built in 1826 and has two stories.

Suites are available on the first and second floors of the Cartwright House. All suites are air conditioned.