Welcome to the Frontenac Club Inn.
Your hosts, Beare Weatherup & Susan Shaw, live in an apartment in the
Frontenac Club Inn and look forward to welcoming you to the Inn and the great city of Kingston!
Our excellent staff will also assist in answering your questions, providing directions, making dinner and boat cruise reservations and offering suggestions about "must see" local attractions.
- • A credit card number with expiry date, a contact phone number & email address are required
to confirm a reservation. VISA, MasterCard, and Debit Cards are all
- • In the event of a cancellation of your reservation, we require 72 hours notice by EMAIL. We will follow up with an email confirmation of your cancellation. If we receive less than 72 hours notice, we will do our best to rebook the room. If the room is not rebooked, the agreed upon charges will be applied.
- • Corporate rates are for business travel only.
- • A TWO-NIGHT minimum reservation policy may
be required for weekends throughout the year.
- • Children over 12 are welcome. Due to safety & sound
transfer reasons, the Inn is not suitable for young children.
- • Check-in time is between 4:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m. Check-out is by 11:00 a.m.
- • Arrangements can be made for check-ins after 10:00 p.m.
- • Our reception staff is on duty between 8:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
- • Phones with voicemail are available in rooms & we suggest you provide your room number so you may be reached after 10:00 p.m.
- • The Inn does not have an elevator.
- • The Inn is 100% smoke free. Smoking is permitted only outside in the garden.
- • Sorry, pets are no longer welcome at the Inn due to the increasing numbers of guests with pet-related allergies.
- • During the summer and on weekends throughout the year, we accept group bookings to a maximum of four (4) rooms.
- • We do accept corporate group bookings of the Inn for meetings, staff retreats & small conferences.