In a city known for its historic charm, beautiful waterfront and architectural treasures, the Frontenac Club Inn provides a special place to stay and enjoy all that Kingston, Prince Edward County and the 1000 Islands have to offer.
The Frontenac Club Inn, located in the heart of Kingston’s historic downtown, is a block from Lake Ontario and close to Queen’s University. It’s a short walk to boat tours, theaters, restaurants (from informal to gourmet), great independent shops, art galleries, museums and the K-ROCK Centre.
Your hosts, Beare Weatherup & Susan Shaw, live in an apartment in the Frontenac Club Inn and look forward to welcoming you to the Inn and the great city of Kingston!
Our wonderful staff will also assist in answering your questions, providing directions, making dinner and boat cruise reservations and offering suggestions about “must see” local attractions.
- A credit card number with expiry date, a contact phone number, and email address are required to confirm a reservation. VISA, MasterCard, and Debit Cards are all accepted.
- In the event of a cancellation of your reservation, we require 72 hours’ notice by EMAIL. We will follow up with an email confirmation of your cancellation. If we receive less than 72 hours’ notice, we will do our best to re-book the room. If the room is not re-booked, the agreed upon charges will be applied.
- Corporate rates are for business travel only.
- Check-in time is between 4:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m. Check-out is by 11:00 a.m.
- Arrangements can be made for check-ins after 10:00 p.m.
- Our reception staff is on duty between 8:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
- Phones with voicemail are available in rooms and we suggest you provide your room number so you may be reached after 10:00 p.m.
- The Inn does not have an elevator.
- The Inn is 100% smoke free.
- Children over 12 are welcome. Sorry, the Inn cannot accommodate younger children.
- A TWO-NIGHT minimum reservation may be required for weekend reservations.
- Photography (either by a professional photographer, or a personal photographer when the use of additional lighting equipment is required) is NOT allowed anywhere in the Inn unless requested and permission is granted via a written agreement and the fee is agreed upon. Failure to comply with this condition of the Inn is an automatic fee of $500 (CAD).
- Sorry, pets are no longer welcome at the Inn due to the increasing numbers of guests with pet-related allergies.
- During the summer and on weekends throughout the year, we accept group bookings to a maximum of four (4) rooms.
- The following guest rooms are available for long term rentals: Gordon, Shen Zhao, Cooke and Miller suites. Please email email@example.com for details.
- We do accept corporate group bookings of the Inn for meetings, staff retreats & small conferences.