Start your day with a delicious breakfast at the Frontenac Club Inn.
A full service breakfast is included in our rates. There are three small dining rooms, located on the ground floor. The breakfast menu changes daily, dependent on seasonal availability and the whims of Beare. We would appreciate noting any food restrictions or allergies prior to your arrival.
We support Kingston’s Local Food, Local Chef’s initiative.
- Monday to Friday from 7:30a.m. to 9:00a.m.
- Weekends and Statutory Holidays from 8:00a.m. to 10:00a.m.
- Coffee, tea or hot chocolate
- Orange, cranberry, apple or grapefruit juice
- Freshly baked bread with butter and homemade jams
- Fresh fruit, the fruit course changes daily, with or without yogurt
- Hot Irish oatmeal or homemade granola with or without yogurt
- Main course changes daily; for example our version of a classic, Eggs Frontenac.
- Starting with a base of rosemary focaccia bread, with an organic poached egg, grilled tomato, smoked salmon & topped with Béarnaise sauce.
- Made to your taste, let us know if you prefer not having one of the elements or an ingredient on the side.