In a city known for its historic charm, beautiful waterfront and architectural treasures, the Frontenac Club Inn provides a special place to stay and enjoy all that Kingston, Prince Edward County and the 1000 Islands have to offer.
The Frontenac Club Inn, located in the heart of Kingston’s historic downtown, is a block from Lake Ontario and close to Queen’s University. It’s a short walk to boat tours, theatres, restaurants (from informal to gourmet), great independent shops, art galleries, museums and the K-ROCK Centre.Our wonderful staff will also assist in answering your questions, providing directions, making dinner and boat cruise reservations and offering suggestions about “must see” local attractions.
Our wonderful staff will also assist in answering your questions, providing directions, making dinner and boat cruise reservations and offering suggestions about “must see” local attractions.
- A credit card number with expiry date, a contact phone number, and email address are required to confirm a reservation. VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Debit Cards are all accepted.
- In the event of a cancellation of your reservation, we require 72 hours’ notice by email or telephone. We will follow up with an email confirmation of your cancellation. If we receive less than 72 hours’ notice, we will do our best to re-book the room. If the room is not re-booked, the agreed upon charges will be applied.
- Corporate rates are for business travel only.
- Check-in time is between 4:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m. Check-out is by 11:00 a.m.
- Please advise us of check-ins after 10:00 p.m., so that we may greet you in person.
- Our reception staff is on duty between 8:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m, and we have 24-hour coverage at the Inn.
- A 3% DMF fee is added to all guest room bookings. The DMF stands for ‘Destination Marketing Fee’ and is a common practice across North America to improve the local area for all visitors. The DMF is collected by leading hotels and inns and has been instrumental in assisting new festivals and events to succeed in Kingston and stay viable. Some of these events include FebFest, Kingston WritersFest, Fort Fright and the Jazz Fest.
- Phones with voicemail are available in rooms and we suggest you provide your room number so you may be reached after 10:00 p.m.
- The Inn does not have an elevator.
- The Inn is 100% smoke-free.
- Children over 12 are welcome. Please contact us directly about accommodating younger children.
- A TWO-NIGHT minimum reservation may be required for weekend reservations.
- Pets are welcome at the Inn. Please do contact us in advance so that we may select an appropriate room for you and your pet.
- During the summer and on weekends throughout the year, we accept group bookings and encourage you to call us should you have a special event or celebration taking place.
- The following guest rooms may be available for long term rentals: Gordon, Shen Zhao, Cooke and Miller suites. Please email email@example.com for details.
- We do accept corporate group bookings of the Inn for meetings, staff retreats & small conferences.