Breakfast is a passion for us. We want you to start your day with an uncommonly good breakfast at the Frontenac Club Inn. Our breakfast team takes great pride in taking breakfast comfort food and twisting it slightly to surprise and delight our patrons.
A 3-course full-service breakfast is complimentary. We serve each with our own blended coffee from Cooke’s, a selection of teas and juices and fresh bread from Pan Chancho bakery.
There are three small dining rooms, located on the ground floor to choose from – you can choose a quiet table for two or take over a room for a rowdier group. Our breakfast menu changes daily, and we delight in accommodating special dietary needs. We would appreciate you spot-lighting any food restrictions or allergies prior to your arrival, so that we can ensure a creative and delicious meal for you.
We support Kingston’s Local Food, Local Chef’s initiative.
- Monday to Friday from 7:30a.m. to 9:00a.m.
- Weekends and Statutory Holidays from 8:00a.m. to 10:00a.m.
- Cooke’s coffee, tea or hot chocolate
- Milk, cream, soy and almond milk are all available
- Orange, cranberry, apple or grapefruit juice
- Freshly baked bread with butter and homemade jams
- Fresh fruit, the fruit course changes daily, with or without yogurt
- Hot Irish oatmeal or homemade granola, with or without yogurt
- Main course changes daily; for example our version of a classic: Eggs Frontenac
- Starting with a base of rosemary focaccia bread, with an organic poached egg, grilled tomato, smoked salmon & topped with Béarnaise sauce.
- Made to your taste, let us know if you prefer not having one of the elements or an ingredient on the side.